Sobre a vaga
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Being an Engineering Manager in our Development Team is just like being a full-time problem solver. We expect your abilities to be a combination of experience, knowledge, and independence. Innovation is also at the heart of the BairesDev strategy. So, if you are willing to take on the most complex tasks and be a master of your tech stack or language, then you are probably one of the unique candidates were looking for.
What You Will Do:
– Manage the project’s human capital, including hiring, retaining, and firing. Compensation plans, motivation, etc.
– Assist in the development and monitoring of metrics and KPIs for teams.
– Make sure that team coordination and the development process are executed correctly.
– Oversee all Scrum ceremonies and ensure their compliance.
– Encourage a collaborative engineering culture according to the company’s values. Here’s what we’re looking for:
– 10+ years of experience in Software Development related roles in a relevant company.
– 5+ years of project management or similar experience.
– Strong Project Management skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Advanced English Level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation well above the market average.
– Here, you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely with a consistent and robust culture promoting diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Idioma: Inglês – Fluente
Confira a vaga em https://www.catho.com.br/vagas/work-from-home-engineering-manager/26605713/